Etiquetado: Women Brand Director Nike México
12/01/2019 a las 09:11 #11806
Apply Here: http://bit.ly/2sqkLtr
Responsible for developing and implementing the complete Women marketing plan for a product line. Responsible for developing the programs that will maximize the brand’s awareness and sales, through the message and media that are meaningful to retailers and consumers.
Preferred Candidate Criteria Include
- Consumerist – heavily steeped in the city consumer “be of the city” – deep city connection
- Women Category Ambassador and/or City Expert
- Passionate about the City Consumer
- Background with the Women’s Consumer
- Bi Lingual – Spanish
- Influence – high level of demonstrated ability to influence cross category/function
- Inquisitive – Leads with Curiosity
- Demonstrated learning agility
- Demonstrated ability to engage, lead and inspire a team of indirect reports
- Business Background – Demonstrated knowledge of or direct exposure to running a business
Preferred Candiate Experiences Include
- Brand Marketing Role
- Women Merch Category Role
- Previous CCD Role
- Vertical Retail
CRITICAL LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
- Foster Consumer/Customer Commitment
- City/Marketplace Elevation
- Demonstrate Brand Passion
- Lead and Influence Others
- Deliver Results
- Foster Teamwork and Commitment
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11226
Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.