Este debate contiene 38,453 respuestas, tiene 3 mensajes y lo actualizó Buster hace 1 mes, 3 semanas.
19/02/2018 a las 11:15 #10187
Apply here https://goo.gl/K7Cn6s
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Venue Operations team at Manchester United and will take a leading role across two key workstreams, namely Matchday Operational Delivery & Special Event Management
Develop a deep and thorough understanding of the venue and how it operates on matchdays
Work cross-departmentally to combine the functional departments of the club in the delivery of Matchday operations.
Act as an Operational Troubleshooter, on-the-ground on Matchdays
Produce all venue documentation relevant to the Matchday Meeting structure (Agendas, Action Logs, Lessons Learnt logs etc…)
Assume the role of Special Event Manager for 3rd Party Stadium Hire Events
Own the day-to-day relationship with 3rd Party Promoters & Event Delivers (Such as the RFL, FA etc…)
Produce a Master Checklist, Master Document Schedule and maintain all Special Event documentation to ensure strict version control is maintained for each event
Work with the Head of Venue Operations to position Old Trafford as an Event Focused facility
Sit as a member of the Stadium Atmosphere Group and work with the other group members (both internal and external) to continue to enhance the atmosphere at Old Trafford on home matchdays
Develop key relationships across the club with departments and suppliers
Maintain a working understanding of the Green and Purple stadium and event safety guides and ensure all Health and Safety requirements are met and approved at any Event Activation organised
Work with the Head of Venue Strategy & Planning to forward plan potential infrastructure projects at Old Trafford
Maintain a keen interest in the Global Stadium Market and contribute to the clubs innovation programmes
Ensure you are abreast of developing trends in the Stadium and Events worlds
Undertake other reasonable duties/projects as determined by the Head of Venue Operations or Director of Venue.
Deputise for the Head of Venue Operations as required
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record in delivering Venue or Event Operations, ideally in a Stadium Environment
- Proven experience in event planning and execution
- Experience of delivering Events when acting as the relationship holder between the Venue and a 3rd
- Party Promoter
- A focus on positive stakeholder engagement (both Internal and External)
- A hands-on approach, with the ability to consistently manage a wide range of issues, at pace and high volume
- A high level of computer literacy / excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- High level of initiative and responsibility
- The ability to make sound decisions in a timely manner
- A practical approach to problem solving
- A commitment to driving forwards continuous improvement in their working environment
- Leadership: The ability to lead and energise a team with good people management and team building skills, in order to build a strong, capable and effective team
- Driven: Self-motivation, enthusiasm, adaptability and ability to work under pressure
- Executor: They should exhibit extreme pride in performance and possess exceedingly high standards in the provision of service to Manchester United Football Club’s customers and internal users
- Passionate: About delivering an extremely high level of service commensurate with the Manchester United Football Club brand
- Communicator: Calm but firm communication style, adaptable in order to effectively communicate with individuals from a wide range of backgrounds and seniority levels
- Organised: The ability to prioritise and juggle conflicting demands – comfortable working at pace
- Strong Willed: A resilient operator who leads by example
To undertake any necessary internal or external training sessions in accordance with the Company’s Performance and Development Review Policy and to take personal responsibility to seek opportunities to develop yourself and to realise your own potential.
Ensure effective communication within your work team and actively offer support and guidance as necessary.
Equal Opportunities and Harassment
Ensure understanding, awareness and compliance with the Company’s Equal Opportunities and Harassment Policies.
Health and Safety
Ensure understanding, awareness and compliance at all times with Company Health, Safety and Environmental Policy.
Hours of Work
Your normal working hours will be 35 hours per week. In addition you are required to work Manchester United 1st Team home games and occasional U23/U19 games (when at Old Trafford) and all Stadium Hire special events (Such as concerts, charity games etc…)
Rate of Pay: Salary offered will be commensurate with relevant experience and the level of responsibility undertaken in the post. Benefits also include (subject to certain eligibility criteria) up to 25 days paid annual leave.
Accountable to: Head of Venue Operations
Closing date: 4th March 2018
This document is a guide only. The employee must undertake any other duties as may be reasonably assigned by the Head of Venue Operations and other Executive Management from time to time.23/02/2018 a las 14:54 #1021504/04/2018 a las 08:28 #10384
Gracias por tu interés en la sección de búsquedas laborales. Este puesto del Manchester United actualmente no se encuentra abierto pero te invitamos a seguir atento a nuevas ofertas que aparecen en nuestra web.
Equipo SportHub20/01/2019 a las 06:57 #11929olaxtadgoog21/02/2019 a las 12:13 #202791knnvxqfwz21/02/2019 a las 23:28 #202927uyyrnptw22/02/2019 a las 10:42 #204206Lanny
What do you want to do when you’ve finished? pletal ila fiyatlari “In the second quarter, our performance has been impacted bythe accelerated pace of change in the grocery market, includingsignificant pricing activity and food price deflation in manyareas,” said Mike Coupe, who succeeded Justin King as chiefexecutive in July.22/02/2019 a las 10:42 #204210Lanny
Some First Class stamps buy valacyclovir cheap Barclays raised its fourth-quarter growth estimate by two-tenths of a percentage point to an annual pace of 2.5 percent22/02/2019 a las 10:42 #204212Lanny
Please wait cefixime dispersible tablets 200 dt Or stick to bodycon at Fashion Union and Bank and style with contrasting black patent heels.22/02/2019 a las 10:42 #204214Marcellus
I enjoy travelling harga pletaal 100 “We will not do the airstrikes alone, if the President decides to do the airstrikes,” U.S22/02/2019 a las 10:47 #204219Gavin
very best job duphaston tablet dosage Prize includes economy class flights from UK (LHR, MAN or EDI): these must be taken together and cannot be upgraded22/02/2019 a las 10:48 #204220Gavin
I’d like a phonecard, please provera 10mg for 10 days to stop bleeding The IMF this week released a new report predicting an extended period of sub-par growth in developed and emerging markets, laying the blame on slowing population growth and a puzzling lack of investment.22/02/2019 a las 10:48 #204221Gavin
This is the job description ondansetron hcl 8mg oral tab Later, under county police command, several reporters were arrested, a TV news crew was tear-gassed and some demonstrators were told they weren’t allowed to film officers22/02/2019 a las 10:48 #204224Gavin
Could you tell me the number for ? zofran dose mg/kg With the Middle East in rubble, Africa in turmoil, Russia making trouble, and China on the march, now seems like a faintly ridiculous time to put fresh faith in democracy promotion22/02/2019 a las 10:48 #204225Korey
Could I have an application form? buy preseed in store “Due to a critical loss of brain and organ function, life support was withdrawn today,” a statement from the family said the day she died. “Ms. Allemand passed away peacefully with her mother, boyfriend, and other life-long friends by her side. As a practicing Christian, Gia did receive the sacrament of last rites.”
El debate ‘Venue Operations Manager – Manchester United’ está cerrado y no admite más respuestas.