28/01/2019 a las 20:26 #61422
Apply Here: http://bit.ly/2B9ne06
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Strategic Partner Manager to develop, execute and maintain relationships with key partners in the South Cone, as well as to manage the execution of high profile sports rights acquired by Facebook for the region (including the UEFA Champions League and Copa Libertadores da América). This role includes a broad range of Partners in the Sports segment including rights holders, media companies, publishers, leagues, teams and athletes. The Strategic Partner Manager will help change the way people relate to the content they like and how the public content get bigger distribution. He/she will ensure that these relationships meet the strategic objectives of partners and Facebook, and serve as the primary point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders to develop a solid action plan with products and services to achieve company tangible objectives. Strong sense of prioritization and focus is required. The Strategic Partner Manager is the face of Facebook to our external relationships and will get to work with the world’s largest and most exciting companies/people.This position is full-time and located in our office in Buenos Aires.
- Identify strategic partners and have a clear priority vision to educate them on Facebook’s platform and technology, manage its implementation and optimization Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Define and implement on his partners services and products aligned with company objectives
- Work with the Partnerships team to successfully onboard these partners and their content to Facebook and the Facebook video platform
- Become the primary point of contact for and maintain strong direct executive relationships with Facebook’s key partners (including the ones related to the rights acquired by Facebook)
- Proactively resolve business and operational issues with partners and be an internal advocate for them
- Educate public figures on how best to utilize Facebook and Instagram to engage with their fans.
31/01/2019 a las 01:35 #80580Christian Cortalezzi
- 8+ years experience, including 5+ years of related product management or partner management experience
- Proven track record managing media partnerships and establishing long term relationships
- Knowledge of Spanish Speaking Latin America media landscape, including TV, Radio, print and digital with existing network of relationship with athletes, teams and leagues
- Project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Creativity to suggest and build products/services that brings relevancy to the usage of Facebook/Instagram platform that scales reach and impact
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
Mi nombre es Christian Cortalezzi, soy licenciado en Gestión de Medios y Entretenimiento de UADE, y actualemente me encuentro cursando el último año de la licenciatura en Gestión Deportiva, en la misma universidad.
Trabajé como Mánager de Media y Press Operations en los juegos Olímpicos de la Juventud Buenos Aires 2018, donde tuve la oportunidad de realizar el planeamiento y la operación de los espacios y la infraestructura para OBS (Olympic Broadcasting Sevices) y los demás medios acreditados a los juegos.
También trabajé como productor tanto en eventos (teatrales, musicales, tecnológicos y sociales) como en publicidad.
Soy una persona resolutiva y acostumbro a liderar grupos, me gustá mucho trabajar en equipo, como también encontrarme con nuevos desafíos.
A continuación les dejo mi CV y quedo a disposición.
Saludos cordiales.05/02/2019 a las 07:33 #118390
- Liberty Media busca renovar la imagen de la Formula 1
- La victoria de Tiger Woods se tradujo en mil millones de minutos de cobertura
- Las acciones de la Juventus caen tras su salida de la Champions League
- El Valencia acuerda la venta del Mestalla por más de 113 millones de euros
- LaLiga se mantiene con ISG como partner de publicidad virtual
#SportBizRusia2018 Adidas argentina Atlético de Madrid Barcelona Boca Juniors Brasil Bundesliga Champions League China cristiano ronaldo Deporte españa eSports estadios fan engagement Fans FC Barcelona FIFA futbol femenino Fútbol Gestion Deportiva Indumentaria Industria Deportiva Johan Cruyff Institute La Liga LaLiga management Manchester City Marketing marketing deportivo Mexico NBA NFL nike Patrocinio patrocinio deportivo Premier League Real Madrid River Plate Serie A Sponsorship Sports Marketing Tecnología UEFA