12/02/2019 a las 07:24 #155442
Aplica en el siguiente link —> http://bit.ly/2SPW8Fv
mc Sports & Entertainment started its business in 1993 as a sports marketing agency with clients such as Boris Becker, Steffi Graf and Michael Schumacher. Since then we are globally present in more than 80 countries worldwide with our customers at FIFA World Cups, UEFA European Championships, UEFA Champions League, ATP Tour, Formula 1, Olympic Games and national Football Leagues.
We are looking for
Football (Soccer) Journalists with knowledge of the German Bundesliga (f/m)
We are looking for football (soccer) journalists with strong knowledge of the German football league ‘Bundesliga’ – in either Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, USA, Middle East and Africa to work remotely on an exciting global project in sports communications in cooperation with our regional offices and our team in the mc headquarters Berlin. The desired workload is max. 2 to 3 days per month so you can do this additional to a full time job.
- With your comprehensive football and media knowledge you will remotely support the team in mc headquarters promoting the German Bundesliga in the country that you are specialized in.
- You will provide consultancy on copy text and press releases and deliver creative ideas for gaining media coverage across key media outlets including print, online, TV, radio and other relevant communication platforms in your market.
- Support with leads into the relevant local media outlets, key editors and key opinion leaders
- Advisory on developing localized media toolkits, mapping key football events, facilitating events and briefing speakers
- You have strong knowledge in international football including German Bundesliga and the respective leagues, players, trainers and associations.
- You have strong journalistic skills with a focus on football.
- Proven knowledge of the media landscape of your market regarding relevant media outlets relevant for football including editors, opinion leaders and influencers in football
- You are a fluent English speaker
- Experience in sports PR or marketing as well as the event activation sector with a focus on football a strong plus
We are looking forward to your application.
media consulta International Holding AG
- Liberty Media busca renovar la imagen de la Formula 1
- La victoria de Tiger Woods se tradujo en mil millones de minutos de cobertura
- Las acciones de la Juventus caen tras su salida de la Champions League
- El Valencia acuerda la venta del Mestalla por más de 113 millones de euros
- LaLiga se mantiene con ISG como partner de publicidad virtual
#SportBizRusia2018 Adidas argentina Atlético de Madrid Barcelona Boca Juniors Brasil Bundesliga Champions League China cristiano ronaldo Deporte españa eSports estadios fan engagement Fans FC Barcelona FIFA futbol femenino Fútbol Gestion Deportiva Indumentaria Industria Deportiva Johan Cruyff Institute La Liga LaLiga management Manchester City Marketing marketing deportivo Mexico NBA NFL nike Patrocinio patrocinio deportivo Premier League Real Madrid River Plate Serie A Sponsorship Sports Marketing Tecnología UEFA