05/02/2019 a las 07:41 #118428
Aplica aquí —> http://bit.ly/2UJJYex
Requisition Number: 162
Position Title: Commercial Partnerships Manager
Genius Sports aims to become the world’s leading sports technology and data services provider. The group works in partnership with sport to provide a full service solution for the commercialisation and development of sports IP through media and betting verticals. The commercial team of Genius Sports is tasked with acquiring sports data rights for betting and media, in exchange for a mix of cash, technology and VIK. Genius Sports currently has an impressive portfolio of exclusive data deals with rights holders and agencies and this stable of rights is set to grow considerably in the short to medium term.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Partnerships LATAM, this is an exciting role which will contribute significantly to the aggressive company growth aspirations of the Board and Executive Team. In what is a challenging regional opportunity, the successful candidate will be tasked with supporting the establishment and rapid growth of the organisation’s sport facing commercial team in Asia as well as assisting the media and betting divisions of the business to grow presence and sales in the region where required.
- Join the commercial team in LATAM, with the overall high level objective of acquiring access and rights to targeted approved sports/events (games/matches) Genius Sports in the designated country/region.
- Rapidly grow brand awareness and relevant industry awareness throughout the region.
- Become a key member of the commercial team in LATAM
- Support the implementation of the Genius Sports Commercial Strategy in LATAM, and assist the
- Commercial Partnerships Director with the ongoing development of Genius Sports strategy
- Responsibility for a sub-set of the revenue and event/rights acquisitions budget for Genius Sports in Europe.
- Drive ‘sales’ of Genius Sports technology and services across targeted sports to support our mission to become the world’s leading sports technology and data services provider
- To identify, strategize and drive up-sell opportunities against key accounts/sports.
This Will Entail
- A 100% commercial focus
- Implement agreed and approved rights acquisition strategy
- Report on sales activity to Head of Commercial Partnerships LATAM (monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Sales and acquisition activity within the LATAM region
- Rights negotiations
- Leverage existing network of Genius Sports and Executive Team to drive new sales and revenue opportunities
- Key Account Management
- Analyse rights value (prospects and evaluation of existing rights performance) and direct focus/priorities in events/match/game acquisition across key sports throughout Asia
- Determining unit and gross-profit by implementing approved rights/sales strategies and analysing trends and results
- Projecting sales volume and profit for existing and new game/event supply
- Assist in the development of the annual global Sales and Marketing plan
- Directing sales effort across dedicated and shared resources
- Manage sales operational requirements in the region re scheduling, marketing, events/conferences, following up on results
- Contribute to effective use of sales tools (CRM)
- Regional and inter-continental travel to attend client and internal meetings, trade events and conferences etc. – up to 40% expected.
- Decision Making Authority
- Development of appropriate Ideas Packs, Commercial Briefs & Business Cases
- Contribute to the ongoing development of Genius Sports (Sport) products and policies
- Development of product opportunities for Genius Sports
- Day-to-day account management of key accounts and partnerships
- Responsible for making day to day, end to end, decisions impacting the success of the Genius Sport – LATAM Commercial Team’s business unit
- Identify, establish and present longer term strategies and directions to the CCO and Genius Sports Executive Team
Key Relationships & Interactions – Internal
Reporting to Head of Commercial Partnerships LATAM
Commercial Partnerships Director
Genius Sports MD
Sports Partnership Director
Key Relationships & Interactions – External
Leagues and Federations across Football, Basketball and Volleyball
Sports Agencies and Partners
Active participation in targeted Industry Groups and Events
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in market creation, marketing, marketing communications, sales, acquisition, business development with (a technical product or service) in a B2B environment
- Proven partnership development experience, preferably in the sporting, media and betting industries, with outstanding (written and verbal) communication and presentation skills
- Research, feasibility evaluation, financial / usage modelling, stakeholder management and Business Case development
- Commercial graduate (or higher) level qualification
- Experience in conducting and negotiating commercial agreements, often resolving conflicting needs of respective parties
- A clear priority in providing excellence in customer service
- Relationship management and strong networking skills
- Understanding of the sports technical/data and commercialization space, with the ability to embrace and quickly adapt to new technologies and opportunities
- Understanding of and passion for sports, in particular football, basketball and volleyball
- Significant stakeholder management experience in a complex matrix environment.
- End-to-end sales/acquisition cycle management in a B2B environment
Skills & Abilities
- Proven networking and relationship building skills, with a strong capacity to influence others
- Ability to influence partners and key stakeholders in order to pave the way for technically complex negotiations around progressive initiatives in the sports technology, data and media space
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities and demands, whilst staying focused to achieve business goals, including revenue
- Strong presentation skills and presence – an ability to represent Genius Sports through public forums and to clearly articulate and comprehend product and business objectives
- Ability to understand and interpret technical concepts from a business/commercial perspective
- Ability to pro-actively recognise and prepare for opportunities borne by new and emerging market and technology developments
- Ability to identify and champion opportunities from market scanning and/or unmet customer needs
- Ability to motivate and be persuasive in gaining support for ideas and opportunities (especially with internal stakeholders)
- Aptitude to liaise with senior management and legal counsel on contractual matters
- Team Player
Languages: Fluency in spoken and written English and Portuguese a must
Community / Marketing Title: Commercial Partnerships Manager
Genius Sports is a global leader in sports data technology, distribution and commercialization services. We provide innovative and data-driven solutions to sports leagues and federations.
Headquartered in London and across over 16 locations worldwide, Genius Sports is recognized as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. Founded on integrity, Genius Sports has become the trusted technology partner of hundreds of sporting bodies, including the world’s largest international federations and professional leagues such as FIBA and the English Premier League.
Taking a true partnership approach to working with sport, we distribute official data for organizations such as La Liga, the ATP and WTA. Genius Sports’ commitment to sport goes beyond delivering profitable and technical solutions for our partners. We understand that the protection, integrity and successful commercialization of sports data is fundamental to the continued success of the industry. Its future requires those who run sports and those who utilize the data to work closely together, therefore ensuring sport is protected and opportunities are maximized.
- Los eSports reportan sueldos más altos que el golf
- El Real Madrid recibe apoyo financiero para la remodelación del Santiago Bernabeu
- Nissan busca talentos del fútbol para que participen de la final de la Champions League
- Puma se lanza a la conquista de la NBA y retiene el podio mundial del retail deportivo
- La UEFA se une a WeChat para conectar con el público chino
#SportBizRusia2018 Adidas argentina Barcelona Boca Juniors Bundesliga Champions League Deporte Deportes Sports Marketing españa eSports estadios fan engagement Fans FC Barcelona FIFA futbol femenino Fútbol Gestion Clubes Gestion Deportiva Indumentaria Industria Deportiva Johan Cruyff Institute La Liga management Marketing marketing deportivo Messi Mexico NBA NFL nike Patrocinio patrocinio deportivo Premier League Real Madrid River Plate Serie A Sponsorship SportBizLatam Sports Management Sports Marketing Tecnología UEFA Uruguay