The SPORTS Digital Analytics, Supervisor is in charged of analyzing and understanding sports audiences through all digital touchpoints: websites, apps, social media, youtube. This role will serve sports teams in a daily basis, partnering with product, social media, ad sales and marketing teams to improve our KPIs, deliver audience dashboards and deliver recommendations to improve our digital operation.
- Oversee sports digital universe analytics cross platforms (FB, TW, IG, YT, Apps, Websites), including organic, paid audiences and 3rd party partners.
- Collaborate in the goals setting for our sports digital operation.
- Monitor goals and audiences through different KPIs, in a daily basis.
- Work closely with business, product and technology teams to identify data needs.
- Manage information (daily/weekly/monthly, etc. based on needs), and democratize it by creating and delivering dashboards of our digital operation in a 360° view.
- Foster familiarity on dashboards and key metrics.
- Convert data into insights for better decision making. Identify opportunities of audience/business growth, as well as efficiencies.
- Combine own data with market data to set goals and make better decisions.
- Support ad sales team in the pre-sale and post-campaign momentums.
- Support paid media with goal setting and audience overview.
- Create ad hoc reports with recommendations.
- Communicate findings and recommendations across all entertainment levels, and become a referent in terms of digital sports.
- At least 4 years of experience in data analysis at digital agencies.
- Very analytical
- Capable of communicating results in several forums.
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, Publicity, Business Administration or related careers.
Wish to have:
- BI or Data courses is a plus.
Enterate de mas: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1508009829/Tags: sportjob walt disney